Thursday 27 February 2014

Black galaxy


black milk clothing leggings

black milk leggings

You've already seen the black galaxy leggings in a previous post but I haven't introduced them yet! These are of course black milk leggings. The galaxy print is very popular and for a while seemed like their signature print. It came in many colors as dresses, swimsuits, skirts as well as leggings (not all available anymore). To check out what they have in stock just press here. The jacket is super fluffy, I kind of felt like a gray cookie monster but in a cozy way :)

easy dinner option
 I also wanted to show you what I brought with me for work the other day. It doesn't have to be complicated or take a long time to put together snacks or a meal when you're on the run. I put together broccoli, cucumber, carrots, hummus, cottage cheese with applesauce and fresh dates. 



New in! This cute and summery color is from the O.P.I. Brazil collection, called live.love.carnaval. 

Anyway, hope you all are having a good week. Time is flying, it's almost march and everything is super busy at school :)


- Amanda <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment