Friday 14 March 2014

Flower power


Might sound a bit cliché but I found this title to be the most descriptive one. I've had these floral jeans for a long time and they always remind me of summer. Wearing bold patterns like this can be challenging though, but you can't go wrong with basics. I paired the jeans with a white sweater since it's still pretty chilly outside, it happens to be warmer than it looks like, and very cozy :)
I do however see myself pairing the jeans with a white tee and sneakers this summer for a more relaxed look. I really liked this outfit though, it brought up the happy hippie in me and I can totally see myself strolling like this downtown with ice cream. Ah, summer, come soon, please.







Enjoy your weekend :) I'm going to study, work out and have a cozy time

- Amanda <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment